Thank you for your interest in the Columbia Farmers Market. We are happy to help you gather the information and interviews you need for school reports, research papers, and student journalism projects. Please read and follow our student information request protocol below, so we are able to help you access the content you need in a timely manner!
1. Please read through our website and the FAQ and CFM History pages first! Basic information about our organization and programs and frequently asked questions can be found there. If you are looking for a specific vendor, type of vendor or product please first review Our Vendors page and Product Search page.
2. Before contacting us about your story via e-mail, phone or in-person please submit the “Student Research Request Form” found at the bottom of this page.
3. The Market Manager will contact you within two business days of your request.
4. After discussing your project with you further, CFM Market Manager will gather answers to your question and try to provide them to you by phone or e-mail within two additional business days*.
5. If your are requesting to come to CFM during market hours and interview or film our vendors, we ask that you first get permission from the vendor and secondly respect any potential or current sales that may be taking place.
6. If your article will be published, CFM reserves the right to request a copy of your article prior to publication in order to ensure the accuracy of any quoted/attributed information.
7. CFM reserves the right to decline student requests at our discretion.
*Please note, we try to turn around all student research requests within one or two business days. However, since we have a very limited and busy staff, it may take as many as four business days to provide you with the information you need, so please plan accordingly. Your request is important to us and we understand students may have extenuating circumstances. When possible we will work with you to meet your deadlines.Student Research Request